.........BLOG..........................WEBSITE..........................REVIEWS.......

Wednesday 11 May 2011

The Grease Monkey's Tale and The Reading Agency

At the end of 2010, Legend Press and The Reading Agency launched a project aimed at promoting "word-of-mouth in the book community" and at promoting the importance of libraries.  To this end, one thousand free books were distributed and readers were invited to post reviews.  The Grease Monkey's Tale was one of the five titles chosen for distribution, I'm very happy to say, and the following review was one of my favourites:
I found this quite a gripping story, even though I could see what was coming. The main character, Nic, was very likeable if extremely gullible. A little part of me believes that such an amazing place as Gimbly could exist after seeing some of the remote areas of North America... I enjoyed this book and would definitely recommend it.
ML - Huncote Reading Group, Leicestershire.

No comments: