.........BLOG..........................WEBSITE..........................REVIEWS.......

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Blogs worth bookmarking

On my way here, I noticed that page views for this blog are about to hit 20,000 - well, sometime in the next couple of weeks.  Can't be bad.  So, by way of spreading a little of the love - or is that 'lurve'? - thought I'd recommend a couple of blogs I haven't recommended before, but wherein I guarantee you'll discover some pretty damned fine writing.  

I've been a regular visitor to one since the beginning of the year, when a young friend confessed she was blogging.  Since then, her blog has accompanied her travels around Europe, while many of us have tagged along with her words.  It's witty, astute, well-crafted writing, and can be found at: http://palindromeiam.wordpress.com/


I was pointed in the direction of the other site only yesterday (thanks, Rhianna), but liked it so much that I hung about to read every short story, vignette, article and snippet that Howard McKenzie-Murray had posted there.  I particularly enjoyed the Foreign Correspondent pieces, but even the By-line and Biography are deftly written and worth lingering over.  You'll find yourself over In My Little Country of Long Summers very smartly if you click here.


Have fun.

No comments: