.........BLOG..........................WEBSITE..........................REVIEWS.......

Monday 23 January 2023

Best books on Shepherd

 




I was recently invited by Shepherd, a wonderful book discovery site, to recommend 5 of my favourite books around a topic, theme or mood, that might in some way be reflected in my crime mystery novel Night-night, Sleep Tight. The title I came up with for my topic was 'The best crime mysteries with an extra twist of character' because that's one of the things I look for in a good novel. And what a fascinating challenge it was. You can read my selection here.

Shepherd is a great way of discovering book recommendations based on books that you might have already read. I love browsing the various lists and letting the themes lead me from one set of recommendations to another. For a broader sweep, I love browsing the bookshelves, especially the Crime bookshelf.

In the words of Shepherd:
"7,000+ authors have shared five of their favorite books around a topic, theme, or mood. And we make it easy to find the books they recommend through a book you already love, an author you adore, or a Wikipedia topic that interests you." 

Visit Shepherd at https://shepherd.com/

 

 

No comments: