.........BLOG..........................WEBSITE..........................REVIEWS.......

Sunday 29 August 2010

Radio Interview


Did a brief interview on  3WAY-FM Great Ocean Radio last Thursday morning with John MacInnes.  John was asking me about The Grease Monkey's Tale and the Port Fairy launch of the PaperBooks edition, which took place yesterday evening at Blarney Books & Art (photos coming soon).  It's always good to be able to plug a book and an event, and I thank John and 3WAY-FM for that.

Such news leaves me with the option to segue into Video Killed the Radio Star, almost any track from Radiohead or On the Radio from Regina Spektor. Although I'm a fan of both Radiohead and Regina Spektor, the lady won because I've always loved the poetry of the following lyrics.
This is how it works:
You're young until you're not,
You love until you don't,
You try until you can't,

You laugh until you cry,
You cry until you laugh,
And everyone must breathe
Until their dying breath.
Spot on!

2 comments:

Saph said...

arh I would have gone for Radiohead

Stela James said...

thanks for the post.i will definitely share with my friends. work from home