.........BLOG..........................WEBSITE..........................REVIEWS.......

Tuesday 17 March 2009

Voices in my head

Since writing the last post, I've had the chorus to Turning Japanese (The Vapors, 1980) running through my head. Seems I've got to embed it in this post if I want to get some peace back. turningJapaneseIthinkI'mturningJapaneseI reallythinkso...turningJapaneseIthinkI'mturningJapaneseIreallythinkso... turning JapaneseIthinkI'mturningJapaneseI reallythinkso... turningJapaneseI...



2 comments:

Jane Turley said...

I remember this song - although for some reason I had it my head it was XTC - I suppose they had a certain similarity. I remember them better anyway!

Paul Burman said...

I believe The Vapors were a one-hit wonder. No surprise you couldn't remember them... but the song lives on!