- Checked e-mails and blogs during a late and drawn-out breakfast. Slow and easy Saturday morning. Sigh.
- Spent hour or so working on single paragraph of Number Two, Part One. Thought this paragraph was constructed okay until I looked at it today from different angle. Experimented by switching around a few features and then realised major renovation was required. Significant demolition took place. Hopefully, new sentences will have more enduring quality. Will check it out again later.
- Hanging out washing as I chew over preferences between one word or another.
- Spent few hours working on Number Two, Part Three - a different stage of the edit. This edit being shaped by Daft Punk's Alive 2007 (at high decibels) and much dancing of arms over keyboard. Gotta feel the rhythm, oh yeah! Hooked on editing this part with Daft Punk blaring it seems. After being in a slump for a few days, the words are working again. Phew!
- Must get some sun now. Out in the garden for some rabbit-chasing or down to the beach. Back to the words later.
Saturday, 24 January 2009
Posted by Paul Burman at 16:19