.........BLOG..........................WEBSITE..........................REVIEWS.......

Saturday 2 August 2008

Thunderbirds Are Go!


Lucy, the dynamic publicist at PaperBooks and Legend Press, has been channelling some of her dynamism towards promoting The Snowing and Greening of Thomas Passmore in recent weeks. There's been an online interview at WriteWords (which I haven't seen because I'm not a member), a short piece in the UK's Northampton Chronicle & Echo (which my Mum and Dad discovered for me) and an interview in one of my local newspapers, The Standard (which the world and his dog seemed to read yesterday).

It's been a busy, fun week. This is something I could get addicted to.

I've also enjoyed interviewing Caroline Hamilton, author of Consumed, which is a particularly fine novel I reviewed on this blog a couple of months back. You can read this by clicking The View From Here.

What's more, it's only four weeks until ...

Saturday, 30th August!

No comments: