.........BLOG..........................WEBSITE..........................REVIEWS.......

Saturday 13 December 2008

Review at 'The Witty Ways of a Wayward Wife'

Over at The Witty Ways of a Wayward Wife, the lovely Mrs T gave The Snowing and Greening of Thomas Passmore a green thumbs up. Not only has she selected a verdant colour scheme for this post, but has accompanied her glowing review with some superb photos, which certainly do justice to the way I was imagining a few key scenes in the novel. And as for the analogy to a 'rich dark truffle' -- well, coming from a chocaholic, I'm flattered. I'm also delighted that Mrs T felt so attuned to the language of the novel.

Thanks, Jane. What an excellent Christmas pressie you've given me.

4 comments:

Jane Turley said...

I'm really glad you liked it Paul! Yeah, I kinda liked that chocolate analogy too...not that I'm obsessed by chocolate in any way....

Saph said...

Another great review Paul and loved the review Jane , captured the book really well.

Anonymous said...

Nice one, Paul, loved the review. all we need is for it to be on the front page of every newspaper on the planet!:)

Paul Burman said...

Jane, Mike and Gary: indeed, an early Christmas gift (with a rich, soft centre). Thanks, cheers and good health to each of you.