.........BLOG..........................WEBSITE..........................REVIEWS.......

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Snowing and Greening catches fire on Kindle

I haven't got into the habit of checking the Kindle rankings of my books, even though I'll occasionally glance at the print rankings to see whether they're up in the top 100,000 or relaxing at around 1,300,000 in the UK... or 4,000,000 in America! So I was delighted to learn from a friend recently that The Snowing and Greening of Thomas Passmore hit 900 on the Paid Kindle chart (UK) - good to hear it's doing so well.

eBook available from Amazon.co.uk at £4.19, and from Amazon.com at $7.99

While I'm looking at rankings, the print edition of The Grease Monkey's Tale appears to have sold a few copies recently through Amazon.com.  This isn't available as a Kindle edition (don't know why), but can be bought as an ePub edition.


No comments: