.........BLOG..........................WEBSITE..........................REVIEWS.......

Monday 20 July 2009

Home Sweet Home

The Most Excellent Adventure has come to an end and I'm home-sweet-home again. Back to a winter landscape, and time to catch up with paying bills, chopping wood, finding the garden and definitely time to get back into writing. Slowly though, because my head is a Snow Globe of impressions at the moment - people I've met, places explored, smells, tastes, ideas - and I don't want them to settle too soon... not until they've trickled through into a story or two.



From the ending of one Most Excellent Adventure to another: here's the ending from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

5 comments:

Saph said...

Welcome home mate! :-)

Jane Turley said...

It's always good to be back in the comfort of your own home again, no matter how exciting the adventure. I can't wait to see how all the things you've absorbed translate into your writing; I hope you made plenty of notes!

I might have known you like Bill and Ted - it's a boy thing!

Paul Burman said...

Cheers, Mike and Jane. Yep, made plenty of notes... but understanding my crazy hieroglyphics might mean I arrive at a completely different interpretation of the experiences to the ones I actually had.

gary davison said...

Welcome home, Paul, great to have you back!

Paul Burman said...

Cheers, Gary. And just realised the paradox in that: am back and closer now that I'm further away. That's blogdom for us!