.........BLOG..........................WEBSITE..........................REVIEWS.......

Monday 2 May 2011

Phil Burman - artist and bruvver


My brother, the artist Phil Burman, sent me a catalogue of his recent works the other day, hard on the heels of an exhibition at The Ropewalk in Barton Upon Humber (UK).  He's also had a piece selected for the Royal Academy's summer exhibition, which I thought I might shout about here (and jump up and down a bit too)... and a recent article in The Yorkshire Post.  To get more information on Phil's work, you can visit his rather cool website here and have a butchers at his Facebook page: "Phil Burman - Artist".  You can also buy his work, without needing a gallery or a mansion to house it in.


This is one of my favourite pieces:




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Phil

Anonymous said...

As talented as his brother, it must be in the blood!

Gary said...

Good grief, time away and I find I'm still hopeless with computers. the last Mr A is moi, Paul!

Paul Burman said...

Ha! Great to see you here, Gary, whoever you sign off as. Even Zorro would do! Hope all is well with you and yours. If you know anyone who appreciates fine art and would like to invest in some, please point them in my brother's direction. :-)

Gary said...

My ear is to the ground!